Consulting services for ISO 22000:2005 food safety management system
The organizations involved in the food industry constantly need to show their capability to manage food safety hazards and contamination as strict jurisdictions with specifications and laws have been implemented by the government around the globe. The ISO 22000:2015 Food Safety Management System (FSMS) is a globally accepted quality compliance standard for safe consumer food production and consumption. It applies to all the businesses in the food chain industry that requires to meet and exceed food safety laws all over the planet. The establishment of ISO 22000 standard increases and clarifies procedures without compromising other quality or safety management systems.
Benefits of ISO 22000:2005 food safety management system
- Increases the profits
- Manages and reduces food safety risks
- Frequently enhances the processes needed to provide safe food
- Develops customer’s confidence in your ability to control any food safety hazards
- Ensures sustainable food safety and then
- Encourages international trade
To begin with, We at Greentick can provide you with a leading food and safety management system consulting along with the process to achieve ISO 22000:2005 standard certification. Further, Our qualified experts in Food Safety Management System completely understand your quality management system and provide the true potential of your organization. We also offer the matchless capability and technical proficiency to ensure that your ISO 22000 food safety management system certification can provide additional value to your organization.
What We Do On ISO Services
Our ISO/CD 22000:2005 service includes the following:
- Encompassing the overall Food Safety Policy for your company is developed by executive management
- Targeting goals that will make your business efforts to comply with FSMS policy
- Developing and designing an administration system and documenting the system
- Keeping records of the performance system
- Implementing a group of experts to build a Food and Safety team
- Ensuring effective internal communication with important contacts outside the company including customers, suppliers, regulatory bodies, and others.
- Evaluating performance and management review of the FSMS
- Ensuring sufficient resources for the productive operation of the FSMS
- Providing trained and qualified individuals, adequate infrastructure and suitable work environment to ensure food safety and then,
- Conducting final certification audit