We are committed to enhance client’s satisfaction by providing quality deliverables through; Association with international agencies, systematic approach with continual improvement, and Involvement of professionals.
Information Security Policy
We are committed in securing the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of Company’s Information and Information Assets to protect the intellectual property of its clients, vendors and employees along with its business processes by identifying the information security needs and expectation of interested parties and manage then through the systematic processes and continual improvements of risk assessments and risk treatment plans. We aim to achieve this through:
- Establishment and continual improvement of an effective Information Security Management System (ISMS);
- Periodical performance evaluation of information security risk assessment and implementation of controls to mitigate the identified risks;
- Definition and communication of roles and responsibility for implementation of ISMS; and
- ISMS awareness to our employees.
We take a zero- tolerance approach to bribery and corruption. We are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships wherever we operate, implementing, and enforcing effective systems to counter bribery.
Anti-Money Laundering Policy
We are committed to complying fully with all applicable laws and regulations relating to combating money laundering and any activity which facilitates the funding of terrorist or other criminal enterprises. We are responsible for uncovering or reporting any activity that might constitute, indicate or raise suspicions of money laundering. To this end, we provide continuing education and training for all our staff members.
“When it comes to privacy and accountability, people always demand the former for themselves and the latter for everyone else.” ― David Brin
The types of information we may collect include but are not limited to:
- Contact Information including name, location, e-mail Id, contact numbers
- Identity Information including citizenship, license, passport
- Demographic Information including date of birth, marital status, gender
- Banking Information
- Name and Contact information of the references
We shall use or process your data for the following purposes.
- To offer you our services/opportunities which may be of interest to you
- To notify you about the changes in the offer.
- To use your data for participation in our client meetings.
- To send you greetings and make follow-ups.
- To carry out internal research.
- To check references.
- To use if required by the law.
- To fulfill internal and external audits requirement.
Upon obtaining the data, we shall keep and process your data in a secure manner. We have implemented information security management system (ISO 27001:2013 Standard) and we assure that all the security measures as per the standard are implemented to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data.
We shall only retain collected information for as long as necessary for business and legal purposes and we shall dispose them off taking security measures as prescribed in our information security management system when they are of no longer use. We shall also respect your rights to request a copy of your data and correct your data to ensure they are accurate, complete and up-to-date.