Consulting services for ISO 22301:2012 business continuity management
Unpredictable events can occur at any place and any moment. In such events, many organizations go through a difficult period of crisis and cannot mitigate the damage and continue operations. ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management (BCM) is the international standard that assists organizations to prevent, prepare, respond, and recover from unexpected and distributive events. The standard provides a realistic structure that assists organizations in setting up and administering an effectual business continuity management system. The main motive and objective of ISO 22301 are to protect organizations from an extensive range of probable threats and disruptions.
Benefits of ISO 22301: 2012
- Identifies and manages the present and future hazards to your business
- Initiates a positive approach to decrease the impact of incidents
- Maintains important functions and ensures its operation during the time of crises
- Decrease downtime during events and develop recovery time and then,
- Finally, Exhibit flexibility to customer, suppliers and for tender requests
To begin with, We at Greentick offer you a consulting service and assistance to establish ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management System along with the process towards the certification. In brief, The establishment of this recognized Business Continuity Management System can develop your organization’s outcome with enhanced productivity and expression of an ensured practice business moves towards new and existing customers.
In addition, Our team of qualified experts in the Business Continuity Management System can assist your organization to meet the requirements of ISO 22301:2012. We also offer an extensive range of Business Continuity Management goods and services along with training courses and documents that will guide to implement this system. Moreover, With the implementation of the ISO 22301 standard in coordination with the Business Continuity Management System, your organization can recover critical operations as quickly as possible.
What We Do On ISO Services
Our ISO 22301:2012 service includes:
- Conducting emergency preparedness
- Ensuring corporate governance
- Providing guidance and training on disaster recovery
- Evaluating and ensuring supply chain security
- Guiding on the protection of reputation in a crisis
- Preparing for technology failures
- Ensuring plan for the sudden loss of critical resources
- Preparing strategies for other emergencies And then
- Finally, Ensuring operational resilience