The process used by the company to ensure compliance is intricate and includes rules and guidelines, internal audits, training, reaction and disclosure, etc. In order to comply with industrial laws, this complicated procedure is also necessary. We assist you in assessing your compliance functions, preventing breaches, and effectively responding to any compliance breaches that may occur because we recognize the significance of compliance inside the organization. Because of their ongoing interactions with various market players, our advisers are able to provide practical solutions to your regulatory problems and help you put a sound regulatory compliance management strategy in place by carefully monitoring key business operations.
Our Compliance Advisory Service is designed in a way that it assists our clients in complying with the business standards. Some of the key highlights of our service includes:
- Analysis and guidance on the interpretation of regulations.
- Gap between the advice and international standards in third-party risk management, data privacy rights, data governance, and privacy disclosures.
- Solutions for compliance - effective use of people, processes, and technology for cybersecurity and privacy programs.
- Monitoring and maintaining controls moving forward is compliance management.
- Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015
- IS Management System ISO/ IEC 27001:2013
- Adventure Tourism Safety Service ISO 21101:2014
- Tourism Services ISO 18513:2003
- Food Safety Management System ISO/CD 22000:2015
- Business Continuity Management ISO 22301:2012
- Environment Management ISO 14001:2015
- Occupational Health and Safety ISO 45001:2018