Consulting service on Information Security IS Audit
Information Security Service is a systematic approach for managing sensitive organization information so that it remains secure. Therefore for securing information, we facilitate in preserving the confidentiality,
integrity and availability of information, by applying risk management and treatment plan which includes people, processes and IT systems. Also, Greentick assists organization for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving information security of your organization. Information is that which informs or resolves uncertainty. Information is an asset.
However, it consists value of an organization. Thus, it needs security and protection. As per the requirement, Greentick offers information security IS management consulting services. Following are the forms of Information:
- Electronic: email, data stored, websites;
- Physical: paper, files, photos, drives;
- Verbal: phone conversations, in-person conversations, meetings;
- Knowledge: employee knowledge.
Moreover, Information Security is an integrative and skillful activity concerning the development and implementation of security mechanisms. In order to protect information from all of its locations. Information systems creates, processes, stores, transmits, and destroys the information. Collection of technologies, standards, policies, management practices are applied to keep the information secure.
In addition, Greentick offers you to provide information security service in terms of cyber security, data security, access control mechanism and information security management system.
Therefore, a set of security goals should ensure the below functions:
- Firstly, Confidentiality: People with authorization access to information maintains the information.
- Secondly, Integrity: Ensuring the purity, accuracy and completeness of information maintains the information.
- Thirdly, Availability: Ensuring information, associated assets, maintains the information. And, authorized persons can access the systems when required.
- Security Policy:Aims to create implement and maintain an organization's information security needs through security policy.
- Risk management: Evaluates and analyze the threats and vulnerabilities in an organization's information assets. It also includes the establishment and implementation of control measures and procedures to minimize risk.
- Management System: Establishes and maintains a documented information security management system.
- Finally, Contingency:Information security is part of contingency management to prevent, detect and respond to threats and weaknesses.
In addition, Greentick offers you to provide information security IS Audit and consulting service in terms of cyber security, data security, access control mechanism and information security management system.