Posted 7 months ago
- Conducting security research and penetration testing on a wide array of products and technologies.
- Researching emerging cybersecurity technologies and threats.
- Evaluating security solutions and contributing to research publications.
- Developing new approaches to threat management.
- Discovering and mitigating vulnerabilities in sensitive critical infrastructures.
- Identifying new methods for improving awareness and countering new threats.
- Dismantling malware to see what vulnerabilities the software is exploiting in order to glean intelligence about its structure and how it communicates.
- Create comprehensive assessment report with details of vulnerabilities identified, categorization of the risks by assessment of potential impact and detailed remediation/recommendation for all the identified risks.
- Perform other duties to ensure the overall success of the company.
- A deep understanding of cybersecurity threats, exploits, and threat actor techniques involving hardware, software, networks, protocols, and architectures and their implications.
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus and IDPS concepts
- Good understanding of network infrastructure and protocols.
- Good understanding of web application architecture and Software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability to articulate technical requirements to a non-technical audience
- Passionate about cyber security
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the further selection process.
|Job Category||Cyber Security Researcher|
|Type of Industry||Consulting|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ IT/ Cyber Security or related field|
|Experience||At least 3 years of experience in related field|