Posted 9 months ago
- Staying aware of the latest security threats, assessing impact, and suggesting solutions in addressing the emerging risks.
- Designing, implementing, and enhancing the company’s information security program.
- Partnering across a variety of different teams to assess vulnerabilities, and conduct security reviews.
- Assess organizational cyber risk through industry standard frameworks.
- Articulating security strategy to a broad audience, to include creation of presentations, company newsletters.
- Carry out other duties assigned by the seniors.
- In-depth knowledge of diverse and emerging technology concepts, strategies, and methodologies.
- A customer-centric approach while applying higher-level business objectives.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities to drive technical, process, and people orientated solutions across the enterprise.
- Ability to tell a story in a compelling and digitally forward-thinking way.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the further selection process.
|Job Category||Cyber Security Intern|
|Type of Industry||Consulting|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Cyber Security/Computer Application or related field|