Posted 3 months ago
- Conducting security research and penetration testing on a wide array of products and technologies.
- Researching emerging cybersecurity technologies and threats.
- Discovering and mitigating vulnerabilities in sensitive critical infrastructures.
- Identifying new methods for improving awareness and countering new threats.
- Dismantling malware to see what vulnerabilities the software is exploiting in order to glean intelligence about its structure and how it communicates.
- Creating a comprehensive assessment reports with details of vulnerabilities identified, categorization of the risks by assessment of potential impact, and detailed remediation/recommendation for all the identified risks.
- Work with internal experts/external vendors to resolve technical issues.
- Prepare Incident Reports on high-severity incidents.
- Support the development and enhancement of SOC incident response capabilities.
- Build and lead enhancements on incident response life cycle, security tools, SOAR playbook, IR runbooks, and security processes for daily security operation
- Possess at least 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in computer network penetration testing and techniques.
- Demonstrated understanding of network infrastructure and protocols.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate technical requirements to non-technical audiences.
- Strong interest in and passion for cyber security.
- Capable of working both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
|Job Category||Cyber Security Associate|
|Type of Industry||Consulting|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ IT/ Cyber Security or related field|
|Experience||At least 1 yr. of experience in related field|