Posted 3 months ago
- Ensuring up-to-date books of accounts, maintenance of supporting vouchers for accounting entries passed and keeping up-to-date records as required by taxation authorities.
- Preparation of periodical MIS report and periodical financial statements and submit the same to Financial Consultant
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Preparation of fund requirement sheet at end of each week for the coming week.
- Communicating with the bank and managing documents for opening of letter of credit, preparation of draft/TT/Swift for payment of import of goods and services.
- Computation of taxes owed and preparing tax/VAT returns, ensuring compliance with payment reporting and other tax requirements.
- Handling petty cash book, and reimbursement of expenses on approval of the senior authority.
- Acting as a representative of the company towards tax authorities, banks, outside parties, suppliers, and vendors.
- Summarizing expenditure and receipts.
- Maintaining complete records of stores, store in out register, preparation of challan, conducting periodical stores verification, periodical review of challan with sales invoice.
- Maintaining goods receipt and dispatch report.
- Communication with customs agents for the arrangement of receipt of imported goods.
- Preparation of cost sheet of goods imported.
- Handling and monitoring bankers and bank transactions.
- Ensuring that sales invoices are prepared and handed over to the party after goods and services are sold/provided.
- Ensuring that purchase invoices are received before sales invoices for the goods is issued.
- Management of the working capital of the company. Follow up for payments to be received from the customers. Preparation of weekly ageing analysis for both payables and receivables.
- Confirmation of balances with vendors and customers at the end of the fiscal year and preparing reconciliations for any differences observed.
- Deposit of any cash remained at the end of the day in a bank account and preparation of Daily Cash Book
- Preparation of salary sheet, a cheque for payment, and deposit the same for payment of salary.
- Verification of invoices for reimbursement of petrol and maintenance allowance to employees.
- Allocating expenditures to specified budget accounts under the supervision of an immediate supervisor.
- Carrying out other tasks as instructed by the immediate supervisor.
- Proper sound knowledge of accounting
- Computer skills
- Time Management
- Fluency in English
- Communication Skills
|Academic Qualifications||Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) or Business Studies (BBS)|
|Experience||6 months to 1 year of work experience|
|Job Type||Full Time|