What is Information Security Management System?
ISO/IEC 27001:2022 specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an Information Security Management System within the context of the organization. It also includes risk assessment and treatment of risks customized to the organization.
Information is key to any business and needs to be protected from all risks, failing which cybersecurity threats, identity theft, etc leading to business loss, erosion of brand image, etc
The five day course will be conducted by our lead auditor/trainer well experienced in auditing and training. The training sessions will be interactive with presentations, case studies and role plays so that the trainee/participant understands the role of an auditor and acquires necessary knowledge that will enable him/her perform audits successfully.
- In depth understanding of the Standard
- Developing auditing skills
- Planning, executing and reporting on ISMS audit based on ISO 19011.
Date and Duration of the Training:
- 21-25 August 2023
- 40 hours spanning across 5 days
- 8 hours per day (9:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
- Registration time – 9:00 AM
- 1 time lunch, 2 times tea break
- Information Security Managers/ Officers
- Information Security Professionals involved in the implementation of the System
- Any others who are interested in Information Security
- Training Material
- Standards Copy
- Soft Copies of Certificates for Candidates successful in the examination
- Participants should have prior knowledge of Management Systems and concepts of Information Security Management.
- The examination will be conducted online on the 5th day
(post lunch) by CQI/IRCA
- It will be an open book exam ( access to relevant
standard -electronic/paper copy allowed)
- Exam Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
- No of Questions: 40
- Total Marks: 80
- Minimum Marks to pass: 40 (50%)
- Unsuccessful candidates will be permitted to retake the examinations at no additional cost within one year after the training
Benefits of Attending:
- IRCA Certified ISMS Training Programme
- Knowledge Enhancement
- Effectively Implement ISMS in the Organization
- Better Career Prospects
- Lead Auditor for ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Language of Training shall be English Language.
- The resource person is registered international auditor with subject matter expertise.