- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, store and distribute supplies and assets.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- Perform duties as per assigned.
|Job Category||Store In Charge|
|Experience||2 years of relevant experience in ISP sector|
|Salary||NRs. 20000 - 25000/-|