- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Identifying new marketing opportunities by assessing consumer needs; defining target market
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the new products and competition status
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts
- Sustaining rapport with key clients by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
- Determine price schedules and discount rates
- Review reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Experience managing a sales team and all sales activities within the company.
- Must be able to manage all administration for sales and ensure that all task and goals are completed effectively.
- Ability to reach sales targets and achieve activity key performance indicators.
|Job Category||Sales Manager|
|Total Requirements||4 (kathmandu - 2, pokhara - 2)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Management|
|Salary||Negotiable as per experience|
|Experience||At least 4 years of relevant experience|