- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospective.
- Responsible for going door to door to proactively sell products & services.
- Convince client to acquire service through persuasive technique.
- Explain clients about our service, price and schemes.
- Distribution of brochures and pamphlets.
- Work at assigned territory or given leads, often up to 10-15 organization per day.
- Prepares and maintains reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- 2-Wheeler with valid license.
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Communication allowance
- Fuel & Servicing Allowance
|Job Category||Sales Associate|
|Qualification||+2 Above (Preferable Bachelor Degree in Management)|
|Salary||NRs. 12000 - 15000/-|