- Developing and implementing recruitment plans and strategies.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Creating job descriptions.
- Determining applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Placing job advertisements using newsgroups and job sites.
- Conducting reference checks.
- Scheduling interviews and conducting phone interviews.
- Assisting in interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Building networks to find qualified candidates.
- Regular follow up with the respective management and candidates.
- Participating in implementing new recruiting technology.
- Forecasting budgets for recruiting expenses.
- Carrying out other tasks as instructed by the immediate supervisor.
- Experience with recruitment and selection, technical recruitment will be an advantage.
- Proven ability in candidate sourcing and relationship building.
- Proficiency in MS-Office Package with excellent knowledge of MS-Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have sound knowledge of Recruitment and Selection with ability to screen the candidates through various assessment.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Good analytical skill and negotiation skill.
|Job Category||Recruitment Officer|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree in Management|
|Salary||Negotiable as per experience|
|Experience||At least 1 year of relevant experience|