- To conduct research about various topics and generate a report accordingly.
- To assist in understanding business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective clients preferences.
- To assist in preparation of business proposals and presentations.
- To assist consultants to develop quality management system.
- Assisting in the training work as per need.
- Identifying trends and recommending proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- To provide data, reports and presentations to seniors to produce such reports in relation to data and information management.
- Carrying out other tasks as instructed by the immediate supervisor.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills both written and spoken.
- Attention to detail.
- Logical and Analytical skills.
- Ability to cope with pressure and challenges.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
|Job Category||Management Intern|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree in Management|
|Experience||Fresher's are encouraged to apply|