- Prepare plan for effective support to the Customers (i.e. Hotels, Housing, Embassies etc) and implement it
- Regularly visit customer end and Interact with them to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (RF Operation, IP Support, Customer Service, etc.) to address Customer issues.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report of tasks.
- Perform duties as per assigned by immediate HoD, line manager and VP.
- 2-Wheeler with valid license.
- Sound knowledge on Microsoft applications.
- Strong verbal and oral communication skill in both English and Nepali.
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work to the greater good.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Fuel and Servicing allowance.
- Communications allowance.
|Job Category||Customer Relationship Officer|
|Qualification||Bachelor in Management|