- Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Create and improve proposals for existing and new clients.
- Formulate business development plan and preparing presentations.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences.
- Provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Providing management with feedback.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Negotiation skills.
|Job Category||Business Development Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree in Management|
|Salary||Negotiable as per experience|